Our Songs


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, June 21, 2010

Today,
a disappointed day...
I never get this mark before,
my maths...cry...
Discouraged...

My Geo also,
Being the worse in class...
I'm envy of all my frens can got that marks...
I can't...
I was not hard enough?!
Actually, i must proud of them,
What's wrong?!Envy!

Malay paper,
It's okay with me...
Paper 1 got 19 only...(add up with paper 2 is exactly 75)
I think is JPS's fault!!!
Ya... teacher also can't accept of our marks lor!!!
In fact, really is JPS's fault!
Teachers will discuss about it deeply...

Being so stress!
I'm worrying about my total results...
I can't compare with friends...
They even beat up me...

Stress,
pls u extinguish n my life...
I can live without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment